Whether you prefer to outsource as much technology as possible, or you’d like to select just a few solutions to be hosted, Fiserv can help you carry out the strategy that works best for your organization.
Many Precision® from Fiserv bank platform clients choose to outsource their technology and trust our data center to operate the bank platform, as well as a host of integrated solutions.
But outsourced technology isn’t an all-or-nothing proposition. You can choose a hybrid option that enables you to operate Precision in-house while outsourcing other applications and functions, including document management, item processing and e-commerce.
What’s more, as your business strategy changes, you have the option to switch your processing method for the bank platform. Fiserv offers a seamless migration path between Precision in-house and outsourced processing. Benefits include:
- No data conversion or early termination fees
- The same general support infrastructure with both options
- Minimal additional staff training is required
Our data center team is always an extension of your staff. Because Fiserv employs banking and technology professionals, you have access to their knowledge without the need to retain staff with comparable expertise. This benefit frees your staff to focus on customer service rather than on managing technology.
- Billing: Clients that outsource Precision appreciate predictable, single-page monthly statements that show the dividends your technology investment is earning for you
- Product deployment: You can implement new solutions and services quickly and cost effectively, helping you to anticipate and satisfy both market and customer demands
- Trusted system management and security: Fiserv not only manages all year-end processing, releases, updates and daily backups, but we also oversee security. Our comprehensive procedures and an annual independent audit provide proper controls to protect your bank and customer data
- Hardware management: With much of the hardware owned by Fiserv and residing in our data center, you save on costs related to systems personnel and capital outlay. Plus, hardware costs won’t prevent you from adding solutions that promote your growth
- Built-in business continuity: Our disaster recovery plan is carefully tested and reviewed at regular intervals, showing operations can continue under a wide range of conditions
- Eased regulatory burden: The security and management provided by the data center make preparation for audits and regulatory examinations go more smoothly
Services & Support