In a rapidly changing world, integration done right creates a way to innovate and differentiate. Fiserv clients benefit from a new type of integration, which helps them deliver new capabilities more quickly and efficiently.
The world of financial services is increasingly digital, data-driven and subject to disruption. Financial institutions need the agility to react quickly to rapidly changing technology, new competitors and rising customer expectations. To help our clients keep pace and continue delivering the satisfying experiences customers demand, Fiserv is taking a dramatically different approach to integration.
Fiserv uses an enterprise services framework to drive this approach. This comprehensive integration technology underlies Fiserv solutions and overhauls the way individual solutions are engaged. We use a powerful combination of industry-leading software, architecture standards and reusable services to greatly simplify and strengthen the integration environment.
This unique approach helps financial institutions gain significant efficiencies, better leverage the information in their enterprises and quickly introduce new technology to customers. Fiserv draws on the power of the integration framework to develop and deliver innovations at a faster pace – helping our clients remain competitive, differentiate in the market and grow their business.
The integration capabilities of an enterprise services framework make real-time alerts, real-time fraud detection, and enhanced banker mobility and flexibility possible. Our integration environment can also greatly improve the customer experience by providing a truly consistent experience across multiple channels.
Fiserv is building for the future using enterprise services framework technology, helping our clients jump-start innovation in response to accelerating change – while preparing for realities yet to be imagined.
- While traditional integration methods create separate point-to-point connections between each solution, the framework provides a single integration point to connect every Fiserv solution, reducing the number of interfaces by as much as 90 percent. This high-quality integration helps financial institutions to greatly simplify technology management and increase efficiency
- New solutions can be plugged in to the framework and engaged with all other solutions. Information collected at one touchpoint is dispersed across all systems and channels – supporting comprehensive, real-time information sharing between Fiserv solutions and third-party vendors. These unprecedented capabilities provide the foundation to combine technology in new ways and deliver exciting innovations that make life easier for bankers and their customers
- Fiserv uses enterprise services framework technology that combines industry-leading software, financial industry standards and reusable services to greatly reduce inconsistency, increase agility and minimize integration complexity and cost
- No other vendor offers such comprehensive integration technology based on Gartner Top Quadrant technology for banking integration needs. Fiserv starts with the best integration technology and builds for the future. We're committed to delivering an integration advantage to clients that will keep them relevant and competitive
- This enterprise services framework provides the foundation for Communicator Advantage™, an integration solution that delivers highly customized integration for our clients