ConvergeIT®: IVR from Fiserv enables you to build customer satisfaction by offering more services through your audio response channel. This flexible, interactive voice response system streamlines your telephone banking channel.
Get more from your audio response channel with ConvergeIT: IVR from Fiserv. Through integration with your account processing system from Fiserv, the ConvergeIT: IVR audio response system provides automated, up-to-date account information quickly and easily over the phone without intervention by a service representative.
With ConvergeIT: IVR, users can perform a wide range of tasks:
- Retrieve account balances and current rates
- Inquire about transaction history and review payroll transactions
- Search for specific checks and other transactions
- Request literature on current products and services
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify funds availability
- Reorder checks and place stop payments
- Fax statements
- Integrated suite: ConvergeIT: IVR is part of an advanced suite that also includes applications for your business phone system and call center, all running on a single, cost-saving Microsoft Windows server
- Voice recognition: Convenient voice recognition functionality gives customers the option to navigate ConvergeIT: IVR’s user-friendly system with speech commands or by using keypad buttons
- Multilingual capabilities: For markets that include non-English speaking communities, ConvergeIT: IVR supports multiple vocabulary options on one hardware platform. Your financial institution can add languages to your current telephone system menu or maintain a separate telephone number for access
- Custom menus and messages: Since audio response is menu-driven, your financial institution controls the choices that are available, while optional voice-recording units enable your staff to quickly and conveniently update vocabulary
- Multifactor authentication: Multifactor authentication (MFA) provides another layer of security for ConvergeIT: IVR by requiring callers to correctly answer a challenge question, in addition to entering their PIN. Questions, such as asking for the caller’s date of birth, ZIP Code, phone number and social security number, can be automatically generated during login for enhanced identity verification