Flexible training offerings from Fiserv help maximize your staff's knowledge so you can get the most from DNA™ and your other Fiserv solutions.
DNA leverages a modern, intuitive design, extensive usability testing and Human Factors Engineering to reduce the amount of time your staff needs to master DNA and its surround solutions.
Our training team provides a wide range of comprehensive, flexible and interactive training options ranging from in-person classes to self-paced tutorials. Our standard and custom training programs are tailored for each level of user – new, intermediate and advanced – helping you achieve higher levels of productivity to make the most of your technology investment.
Fiserv also offers in-person and virtual training events throughout the year so your staff can keep their skills sharp. Our client resources provide additional support when you need it.
- Experienced: Fiserv trainers have significant experience working in the financial services industry and understand the challenges your institution encounters on a daily basis
- Flexible training options: Our training programs are available in-person at a Fiserv facility, on-site at your location and over the Internet through interactive, virtual classrooms and self-paced tutorials
- Customizable: Our standard training programs can be customized to address specific needs and incorporate your processes
- Always available: DNA includes a library of self-paced tutorials that you can save and launch locally to support various financial processes and Fiserv applications. Interactive online courses and recorded webinars are also available to clients at any time
- Training proficiency assurance: We offer a testing application to help you determine staff proficiency with any of our applications. It may also be used for any other testing or certification purpose, such as determining employee understanding of human resources policies, security related policies or regulatory policies and procedures
- Ongoing education: We provide ongoing educational programs, webinars and release-specific training courses. We host regional sessions at client sites throughout the year and each year we host instructor-led training classes and hands-on knowledge workshops at our annual client conference
For more information on Training for DNA and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.