DNA™ from Fiserv has earned significant recognition for its unique approach to helping institutions like yours succeed. DNA has helped clients innovate in such new and powerful ways that they too regularly receive accolades from industry analysts and publications.
DNA Awards & Recognition
- DNA positioned as a Leader in 2013 and 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant: Global IT advisory firm reviews over a dozen international retail core banking platforms and names DNA a Leader
- CEB TowerGroup awards DNA with Best-in-Class Customer Centricity and Product Management: DNA wins two best-in-class awards when compared against 13 other leading core platforms in CEB TowerGroup's 2013 large bank core systems report
- DNA wins three Core Banking Awards from Aite Group: Leading analyst firm awards DNA more accolades than any other core platform for its best-in-class Technology, User Experience and Alliances in 2013 core vendor report
- DNA Wins XCelent Award: Celent, a leading research firm, awards DNA for having the most advanced account processing Technology in 2012 Core Banking report
Client Awards & Recognition
- Five 2014 CU Times Trailblazer Awards: Credit Union Times awarded five DNA clients with Trailblazer Awards, including two executives from Fairfax County FCU for their rapid recovery from a data center fire, Northwest Community CU's Corey Miller and Royal CU's Brandon Riechers for their lending accomplishments and Credit Union ONE for its outstanding political action
- 2013 IDC Financial Insights Best Practice Case Study: International analyst firm details Stanford FCU's core transformation in "Best Practice" case study, calling its DNA implementation "Remarkable"
- 2013 CUJ Best Practice Award: GTE Financial wins a Best Practice Award from Credit Union Journal for using a DNAapp and Popmoney to attract new members
- 2013 RBI IT Strategy of the Year: First Nations Bank Canada wins a Retail Banker International award for transforming its technology around DNA
- Three BTN Top 10 Community Bank IT Initiatives of the Year: Bank Technology News names Greylock Federal Credit Union's Criticized Assets Report DNAapp a Top 10 IT Initiative of 2013 a year after calling Team Capital Bank's creation of DNA applications "one of the most ambitious plans for IT profitability in the industry" and naming Stanford Federal Credit Union's implementation of DNA, optimized by Raddon Financial Group, a Top 10 IT Initiative of 2012
- 2012 BS&T Elite 8 Award: Bank Systems & Technology adds Charlie Lai of FAIRWINDS Credit Union to its list of top eight CIOs for leveraging DNA's open architecture
- 2012 Celent Model Bank Award: Leading advisory firm names Redstone Federal Credit Union a Model Bank for creating and selling DNAapps
- 2012 BTN Innovator of the Year: Redstone Federal Credit Union's Harry Gunsallus wins Bank Technology News' "Innovator of the Year" award for creating and selling DNAapps
For more information on DNA, DNAappstore and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.