DNA® from Fiserv has earned significant recognition for its unique approach to helping institutions like yours succeed. DNA has helped clients innovate in such new and powerful ways that they too regularly receive accolades from industry analysts and publications.
DNA Awards & Recognition
- 2016 IDC FinTech Real Results Award for Customer Engagement: Fiserv was recognized for implementing its innovative Verifast™ Palm Authentication solution to improve security, reduce authentication times and enhance the customer experience
- DNA positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for the fourth year in a row: Global IT advisory firm, reviewing over a dozen international retail core banking platforms, names DNA a Leader in 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012
- DNA Wins 2015 XCelent Award for Technology: Celent, a leading research firm, called DNA "arguably the most modern" core banking system and awards it a rare five-star customizability rating for enhancements via the DNAappstore™
- CEB TowerGroup awards DNA with Best-in-Class Customer Centricity and Product Management: DNA wins two best-in-class awards when compared against 13 other leading core platforms in CEB TowerGroup's 2013 large bank core systems report
- DNA wins three Core Banking Awards from Aite Group: Leading analyst firm awards DNA more accolades than any other core platform for its best-in-class Technology, User Experience and Alliances in 2013 core vendor report
Client Awards & Recognition
- 2016 CUNA Excellence in Technology Award: Presented to Gesa Credit Union for their beta implementation of Verifast Palm Authentication, becoming the first U.S. financial institution to authenticate consumers using palm-vein scanning technology
- 2015 Gartner "Cool Business" Awards: Redstone Federal Credit Union won a Gartner Cool Business Award for its innovative ELMO DNAapp™ and Maps Credit Union was a finalist in the Awards for its IdeaLab program. The Cool Business Awards focus on the innovative use of technology to highlight "best in class" industry initiatives and to offer insight on developments in digital innovation.
- 2015 Celent Model Bank Award: Maps Credit Union received award for its IdeaLab innovation program, which produced ideas that were implemented as DNAapps™ using the DNAcreator™ software development toolkit from Fiserv.
- 2014 CIO 100 Award: Redstone FCU named alongside global brands like FedEx, Procter & Gamble and The New York Times for turning its development team into a revenue generator through the creation and sale of DNAapps
- Four BS&T Elite 8 Awards: Bank Systems & Technology added Butch Leonardson of BECU and Lisa Welander of Heritage Financial to its 2014 list of the top eight executives whose innovative approaches to technology have transformed their businesses. Butch was recognized for an integration strategy centered on DNA that drove tremendous growth at BECU. Lisa was recognized for rapidly completing a conversion to DNA along with the merger of two other financial institutions. Butch and Lisa join 2012 Elite 8 winner Charlie Lai of FAIRWINDS Credit Union and 2011 winner Ghan Desai of Team Capital Bank
- Five 2014 CU Times Trailblazer Awards: Credit Union Times awarded five DNA clients with Trailblazer Awards, including two executives from Fairfax County FCU for their rapid recovery from a data center fire, Northwest Community CU's Corey Miller and Royal CU's Brandon Riechers for their lending accomplishments and Credit Union ONE for its outstanding political action
- Two RBI IT Strategy of the Year Awards: Heritage Bank wins a 2014 Retail Banker International award for merging three banks onto DNA in eight months following First Nations Bank Canada's 2013 win for transforming its technology around DNA
- 2013 IDC Financial Insights Best Practice Case Study: International analyst firm details Stanford FCU's core transformation in "Best Practice" case study, calling its DNA implementation "Remarkable"
- 2013 CUJ Best Practice Award: GTE Financial wins a Best Practice Award from Credit Union Journal for using a DNAapp and Popmoney to attract new members
- Three BTN Top 10 Community Bank IT Initiatives of the Year: Bank Technology News names Greylock Federal Credit Union's Criticized Assets Report DNAapp a Top 10 IT Initiative of 2013 a year after calling Team Capital Bank's creation of DNA applications "one of the most ambitious plans for IT profitability in the industry" and naming Stanford Federal Credit Union's implementation of DNA, optimized by Raddon Financial Group, a Top 10 IT Initiative of 2012
- 2012 Celent Model Bank Award: Leading advisory firm names Redstone Federal Credit Union a Model Bank for creating and selling DNAapps
- 2012 BTN Innovator of the Year: Redstone Federal Credit Union's Harry Gunsallus wins Bank Technology News' "Innovator of the Year" award for creating and selling DNAapps