Eliminate the high cost and inefficiency of managing paper-based documents while enhancing information access throughout your enterprise. Digital Document for DNA® from Fiserv is a solution that brings your paperless office closer to reality.
Digital Document for DNA is an enterprise-wide content management solution that eliminates labor-intensive, error-prone paper-based processes, streamlines your work, improves productivity and enhances service.
The solution provides browser-based access to transaction records such as receipts, statements, applications and forms, and supports critical tasks like document imaging, electronic signatures, document presentment and archiving. It makes electronic information available to your employees and your customers or members – quickly, efficiently, at a lower cost than paper documents and with less physical storage space required.
Digital Document for DNA is a modular solution, enabling you to implement the document management strategy that matches your financial institution's business needs:
- Digital Document: eReceipts for DNA™: Archives receipts and instantly provides receipt copies
- Digital Document: Scan for DNA™: Scans and manages general documents
- Digital Document: eIDScan for DNA™: Manages photo IDs to confirm an accountholder's identity
- Digital Document: eSign for DNA™: Manages digital accountholder signatures
- Digital Document: Imaging for DNA™: Securely stores and retrieves electronic records (such as loan and insurance documents), enabling processing from multiple locations by multiple users at the same time
- Digital Document: eReports for DNA™: Archives and manages report data from your account processing system, item processing system and third-party processors
- Digital Document: eRetrieval for DNA™: Provides browser-based access to archived reports, documents and images, with flexible search options
- Digital Document: eStatements for DNA™: Offers secure, online accountholder access to account statements, check images, notices, tax statements, loan documents and credit card statements
- Digital Document: eConnect for DNA™: Enables instant, hotkey-activated retrieval of archived documents from within virtually any application
- Document capture support: Digital Document for DNA uses the Kofax Capture® suite for scanning, automatic indexing and image cleanup, ensuring documents are legible and accessible. Kofax Capture uses the most advanced technology, including optical character recognition (OCR), intelligent character recognition (ICR), optical mark recognition (OMR), checkbox recognition, automated zoom magnification and barcode technology to capture information and index it to the system's archive
- Two-factor and multi-layer authentication: Digital Document for DNA supports two-factor and multi-layer authentication methods, helping you meet FFIEC guidelines for improving accountholder authentication during electronic transactions. With no additional hardware, software or external end-user devices needed, it's a simple way to reduce fraud, protect accountholders and ensure compliance