With DNA™ from Fiserv, you get more than a core platform – you gain a long-term partner committed to your success. Around the clock client care, robust self-help resources and a collaborative user community help support your goals.
Our client resources help you get the most out of your Fiserv investment on a daily basis and throughout the year. DNA clients also have the opportunity to join our Client Association – a collaborative network of several hundred financial institutions who actively share experiences and exchange answers through in-person events, monthly calls and an interactive online portal.
- Dedicated support team: With DNA, you gain a dedicated Account Executive who works with your executive team to identify areas for improvement and strategize for long-term success. Our client care team is available 24x7 by phone at 800-226-5674, email and online chat to meet all your SLA, KPI and solution expectations
- Client Extranet: This online support hub offers client-only access to the latest product information, training and documentation. Download system updates, subscribe to product-specific news and view training webinars. You can also use the extranet to instant message Client Care and send us secure emails
- Community Central: Our knowledge management system is an online repository of Fiserv and client expertise designed to help you find answers quickly. The system enables clients to search for issue-specific articles, publish their own best practices and provide feedback on existing content – turning our community's shared knowledge into power for your organization
- Compass: Log and track support cases online, via email and over the phone using our client support tracking tool. Compass enables you to manage all your support tickets in one place with automatic status notifications, auto escalation and an interactive feedback feature to help you get resolution fast
- Client Association Portal: This online meeting space for the Client Association enables members to connect with peers, post specific questions and access the experiences of others who use the same software and hardware as your institution. The portal has dozens of active discussion groups organized around Fiserv solutions, functional roles and industry topics so that no matter what product you use, you'll find peers ready and willing to provide valuable insights
For more information on client resources for DNA and other Fiserv solutions, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.