Trust Fiserv to manage your email services so you can go about the business of banking.
Fiserv offers outsourced email services through our partnership with USA.NET, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Perimeter, the trusted market leader of information security services. Our fully hosted Microsoft Exchange 2007 solution provides one of the most reliable and secure outsourced messaging services while eliminating the costs associated with implementing and maintaining an in-house system.
With eMail Outsourcing for Cleartouch® from Fiserv, you have control. Through an administrative portal, you can set up new users, expand or decrease mailbox sizes, set up parameters for secure email and search the archives, which have unlimited storage capability and are completely indexed, enabling searches by date, content or even by specific email. You also have the ability to transfer the archives to completely indexed CDs for secure offsite storage.
- Reliable, scalable and secure email service
- Cost-effective Web messaging
- Email can be branded to a bank’s domain, i.e. email@example.com
- Remote access for traveling employees
- Web-based administration
- Price based per mailbox for maximum flexibility
- Virus and spam protection
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Multiple mailbox sizes of 250 MB, 500 MB, 1 GB, 3 GB and 5 GB (can mix sizes)
- All mailboxes include spam and virus, full nightly backups, all upgrades and guaranteed SLA of 99.9 percent
- Add-on services include wireless access (Blackberry, Windows Mobile, iPhone), OCS (Office Communicator), SharePoint, ECF, MailSafe and Email Archiving
- All services priced per user per month
- One-time setup fees on services
- Secure email and archiving services
- Anytime, anywhere access: Access for employees working remotely or traveling
- Safe and secure: Complete virus and spam protection keeps your information private and confidential
- Multiple devices: Compatible with any mobile device in use today
Have a question for us?
For more information on eMail Outsourcing for Cleartouch from Fiserv, call 800-872-7882 or contact us.