ActivitiesSM for Cleartouch® from Fiserv provides integrated management of customer contacts and requests. Activities gives you workflow management tools for automating business processes and provides the capability to track customer interactions.
Activities combines integrated contact management with workflow management to deliver a single and seamless process to manage your customer contacts and requests. It is easy to use and comes with pre-built, flexible templates to get you up and running quickly.
Integration Drives EfficiencyActivities is integrated with Customer SourceSM for Cleartouch, Teller for Cleartouch, New Accounts for Cleartouch and Next Multi-Channel Marketing for Cleartouch. You benefit from consistent navigation, ease of use and role-based access and security that is part of Cleartouch. Your customer service and sales staff will become more efficient as a result of deploying Activities in your organization. Here are just a few of the built-in administration and task management features that are a part of Activities:
- Track multiple processes and events at the customer and account level to ensure that all necessary tasks are completed
- Create activities suitable for multiple departments and workgroups
- Establish automated escalation processes to ensure that activities are completed in a timely manner
- Assign activities to either a specific user or role within the financial institution for enterprise-wide deployment
- Determine who can view, add, change and delete cases
- Determine who can create which cases
Enhanced Selling EffortsActivities is a key component in managing your cross-selling initiatives, tracking sales and referrals, and implementing incentives for your staff. Activities is integrated with New Accounts and the iVue® Sales Performance Dashboard, providing an end-to-end marketing and sales management solution.
- Integrated contact and workflow management: Save time with a simple and seamless process
- Complete control: Built-in administration lets you determine your staff’s level of access and responsibility
- Build a sales culture: You can track incentive points, new accounts and services
- Improve service to your customers: Customer interactions conversations and service requests are logged