America's bankers have long relied on the Premier® bank platform from Fiserv, designed by bankers, for bankers, to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain new business insights.
In good times and bad, America’s banks, thrifts and credit unions rely on the Premier bank platform to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain insight into their operations and markets. In fact, more U.S. financial institutions trust their key business functions to Premier than to any other core account processing platform.
Premier was designed by bankers, for bankers. Our broad client base not only guarantees a continuing commitment to this solution, but also provides a steady supply of valuable enhancement ideas. Each Premier client benefits from the collective wisdom.
The Premier bank platform serves as the foundation on which a financial institution is built, and is surrounded by a host of other value-added banking solutions from Fiserv. Premier is celebrated for its feature-rich functionality, open integration, scalability, flexibility and reliability, offering these key elements:
- Navigation within Premier is browser-based and intuitive, with point-and-click functionality which saves time and effort and simplifies new employee training
- Using the Premier architecture, clients can easily aggregate data from multiple sources, and give staff and customers real-time access to this information. They can simplify workflows and accelerate business processes, extend the useful life of existing software assets, break down technology silos and quickly bring new products to market
- Premier comes with an endorsement from the American Bankers Association (ABA) as an ABA preferred provider
- Valuable add-ons are available, including mobile and online banking, data vaulting and business continuity services, source capture, business intelligence, rewards, risk and compliance solutions
Premier is an advanced, comprehensive banking suite that works in concert with other Fiserv solutions to support virtually every function your financial institution performs. Major benefits include:
- Robust, feature-rich functionality derived from years of experience-driven enhancements and the collective wisdom of the industry’s largest and broadest client base
- Open integration to Fiserv best-in-class solutions and third-party applications through the enterprise services framework, a best-of-breed technology infrastructure that Fiserv developed to help financial institutions gain significant efficiencies, introduce new innovations faster and create a truly unified cross-channel customer experience
- Proven scalability that supports the success of clients of all sizes and business models, as evidenced by benchmark performance tests that support the processing of 10 million accounts per hour
- Flexible deployment options, including a choice of either IBM or Unisys hardware, and in-house or outsourced delivery, along with all types of resource-managed and hybrid arrangements
- Stability and reliability in both products and processes, based upon decades of partnerships with thousands of financial institutions and hundreds of third-party vendors