Agiliti™ from Fiserv is a game-changing solution enabling new players to enter the UK market, or existing UK players to expand their offering, without the delay, risk and prohibitive costs associated with a conventional IT set-up.
Agiliti is a software as a service (SaaS) retail bank technology solution, modular in its approach, and priced on an innovative "pay-as-you-grow" basis. It is a comprehensive software and infrastructure offering designed to address the evolving UK banking and regulatory environment. Agiliti is complemented by a full services team available to perform most back-office services.
Agiliti has been designed with the current and future needs of UK financial services providers in mind and empowers new or existing players to:
Quickly and cost-effectively deploy retail and/or SME banking products such as current accounts, savings, secured and unsecured loans, together with an extensive suite of payment and transaction capabilities
Manage customer relationships across all channels, and throughout the customer lifecycle, with a single customer view
Retain ownership of the customer, the associated data, their brand and their commercial model
By utilizing Agiliti, providers can concentrate on those differentiators which secure them genuine competitive advantage – brand, audience, service ethos, distribution strategy, pricing, risk model, etc. – rather than focus on building and maintaining a costly IT infrastructure. Agiliti is extensible and allows banks to provide a unique customer experience running on the utility services.
The defining features of the Agiliti offering:
- Securely Hosted: Heightened reliability/security, scalability and "future-proofing"
- Comprehensive: A functionally rich, multi-product and multi-channel, end-to-end, integrated software and infrastructure solution, designed to support the entire customer lifecycle from prospecting to closure
- Modular: A menu-based, semi-bespoke set-up, built on highly scalable componentry, ensures clients only pay for the specific elements they require at any point in time
- Pay as You Grow: A transparent, volume-based pricing model inclusive of set-up costs, providing sustainable and predictable total cost of ownership and ensuring that costs are closely aligned to desired business outcomes. A tiered volume discount structure further enhances cost-effectiveness
- Robust: A pre-built, "plug and play" solution, developed in in close consideration of the requirements of key regulatory authorities and harnessing UK market-proven components, best practice methodologies and industry-leading security
- Market-proven: Fiserv operates the solution on which Agiliti is based for tens of millions of accounts in other jurisdictions, and processes more transactions under this model than the entire UK market in aggregate