- 10/16/2017 ‒ 10/19/2017 | Toronto, Canada
Sibos is a global financial services networking event connecting more than 8,000 executives, decision makers and thought leaders from across the globe. What was once a banking operations seminar has now become a premier business forum, with delegates from 153 countries attending last year's event.
Fiserv experts from the International Group and Financial Risk Management Solutions Group will be in attendance.
The conference is structured around four streams:
- Banking will cover the future of payments and the challenges facing correspondent banking
- Compliance will look at developments in financial crime compliance and how banks are responding.
- Securities will examine how regulatory changes are shaping market infrastructures, and how the market players are responding.
- Technology will consider the profound impact that breakthrough technologies are having on financial services, and how they can deliver value to customers as well as address the challenges of cybersecurity.
Visit the event website for more information.