- 4/29/2018 ‒ 5/2/2018 | San Diego, CA
The winner of the 2018 NACHA Excellence in Payments Award will be announced at PAYMENTS 2018. Fiserv is one of four finalists in this competition. Our Digital Payments SDK and Digital Disbursements solutions are reducing paper payment strongholds and helping businesses connect with customers by enabling safe, reliable and fast transactions. Vote for Fiserv as a leader in payments innovation.
PAYMENTS 2018 marks an important milestone in how those who are driving and adopting innovative payments solutions and practices share information to create common goals that unite progress with clarity of purpose. This unique conference experience encapsulates the players and thought leadership that are setting the agenda for the future, and propels industry dialogue forward to ensure the continued strength and integrity of the ACH Network and the U.S. payments ecosystem.
Several Fiserv leaders will speak at the event, including:
- Martin Coen, President Enterprise Payments Solutions, will speak on the Faster Payments Center Stage in the main ballroom on Monday, April 30
- Paul Sullivan, North American Sales, Enterprise Payments Solutions, will be in the Faster Payments Zone on Monday, April 30
- Andrew Bubbs, Senior Product Manager, will participate in the AI, API, Blockchain, DLT & Machine Learning: The Future of Payments? pre-conference workshop on Sunday, April 29
- Carol Specogna, Vice President Accel Network, will speak on Cash Access Evolution: Is It Time to Go Card-Free? on Tuesday morning, May 1
- Whitney Stewart, Senior Vice President, ePayments, will lead a panel on The Current Outlook on P2P Payments on Tuesday morning, May 1
- Andrew Davies, Vice President Global Market Strategies, Financial Crime Risk Management, will present Using the Past to Manage Payment Fraud Risk on Wednesday morning, May 2
Stop by booth 223 to meet with Fiserv experts on Bank Solutions, Card Services, Digital Banking Channels and Payments, Enterprise Payments Solutions and FRMS/FCRM.
Visit the Payments 2018 website for more information.