Voice Response for DNA from Fiserv helps you bring robust, interactive telephone access to financial services to your customers. Designed in a modular fashion, the components of this powerful telephone banking solution integrate directly with the DNA account processing platform, making it easy to offer all the features your callers demand.
Voice Response for DNA offers a comprehensive range of advanced capabilities, including:
- Speech recognition: Enables callers to access the information or services they need using simple voice commands that provide fast access to account information and shorten call durations. Callers may optionally use the touch-tone keypad in conjunction with speech recognition to simplify numeric entry
- Text-to-speech with multi-language support: Automatically converts text into lifelike, high-quality speech that can be used in place of human recordings in a variety of commercial applications. This helps to reduce costs and development time, while enhancing the consumer experience
- Speech-enabled lending: Gives callers 24/7access to loan information and application services, with separate descriptions, rates and terms for each loan product available and a built-in, product-specific loan payment calculator that lets callers explore "what if" scenarios
- Touchtone interactive voice response (IVR): Allows callers to easily transition between speech and touch-tone responses, ensuring a convenient caller experience
- Speaker verification: Analyzes a person's unique "voiceprint" to identify callers, reduce fraud and enhance accountholder security. For added security, the module can support two-factor authentication using a caller pass-phrase in addition to the voiceprint