ACLEDA Bank Plc. wanted to attract a totally new segment of customers, including some who had never interacted with the ACLEDA brand.
In 2012, ACLEDA deployed Mobiliti ReachTM to enable universal financial services for Cambodia’s mass market segments and provide a broad and compelling range of mobile financial services to consumers that had never accessed banking services before.
- Complete banking functionality including the provision of an ACLEDA Unity account (mobile wallet)
- Person-to-Person (P2P) payments, including the ability for ACLEDA to create a branded P2P network (‘Unity’) and perform cashless ATM withdrawals
- Bill presentment and payment, including billing and top-up aggregation
- Enablement of offline cash-in and cash-out transactions through formal and informal networks
- Alerts and notifications
- Enrollment tools for reaching existing customers and new consumers