Migration to an EMV® chip card program starts with planning; we're here to walk you through the process, enabling you to deliver secure solutions your cardholders want.
Fiserv is ready to support your migration to EMV. In addition to producing EMV chip cards, we help our clients make decisions on the critical elements of their EMV programs – chip card configurations, card design, plastic procurement, key management, card personalization, project implementation and consumer education.
Rely on Fiserv to meet your EMV chip card needs, based on your business goals, timelines and processor relationships. We offer:
- Chip Card Advantage℠, the industry's most complete, comprehensive, cost-effective and integrated EMV solution includes:
- Processing EMV transactions on the Visa®, Mastercard® and Accel® debit networks
- EMV card personalization
- Fraud and EMV risk management tools to detect, measure and defend against financial crime
- Pre-approved, pay-as-you-go EMV cards from The Card Collection™ and print-on-demand plastics
- Robust manufacturing, milling and embedding capabilities that enable Fiserv to complete the entire custom EMV card production process in house
- The Card Collection pay-as-you-go EMV chip cards for Visa and Mastercard debit, credit, HSA and ATM cards
- White EMV chip cards for print-on-demand solutions including instant issuance and MyCardCreation® photo cards
- Custom litho chip cards designed to meet your unique needs
- Standard EMV chip card configurations, pre-certified to significantly reduce the time and expense associated with migration
- Dual-interface cards for "tap-and-go" convenience
- Cardholder and staff education materials, along with full support for your migration plan
EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries.