Fiserv offers a cost-effective way to print and deliver bills and invoices that build customer loyalty and drive better results.
Bills and invoices play an important role in your customer relationships. Are you optimizing your document design, messaging, statement printing and delivery processes to reduce costs, improve customer relationships and drive additional revenue?
It is often a challenge for biller organizations to cost-effectively produce and deliver leading customer communications using in-house equipment and processes. By leveraging our billing and payment solutions, you can avoid the investment in technology, equipment and resources while improving your ability to speak to each customer with relevant content that educates, drives service behaviors, increases revenues and drives down costs.
Using advanced bill design intelligence, we can transform your bills and invoices into impactful, relevant documents that drive:
- Faster payments
- Increased e-adoption rates
- Higher response rates
- Reduced call center and postage costs
- Fewer marketing and compliance mailings
Knowing that electronic document delivery is part of a biller's cost reduction strategy, we are equipped to deliver documents through a variety of channels including print, email, mobile and the Web, according to the preferences of each customer. We work with our clients to obtain higher electronic adoption rates by utilizing industry best practices and keeping you abreast of the latest techniques.
- TransPromotional messaging – Flexible, targeted messaging, based on customer attributes, to provide relevant content and cross-sell additional products and services
- Workflow management – Eliminate month-end workflow peaks that add cost to the production process
- Legislative compliance – Rules-based content management tools to customize individual documents to incorporate appropriate terms and conditions
- WC3® (Web Client Control Center) – Online program management tool with 24x7 access to every aspect of the program. Maximize mail piece and envelope content to control costs, establish one-to-one messaging and inserting, proof and audit documents, and reduce turn-time and programming costs for document changes
- Fully integrated print and electronic document delivery – An integrated multi-channel strategy, using the latest market intelligence, to accelerate the transition from paper to electronic delivery