Fiserv offers advanced technology and high-quality document composition, production and delivery services that allow you to offer your customers a wide range of bill delivery and payment choices while giving you the opportunity to decrease costs, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
Fiserv understands that there are unprecedented challenges causing billers to re-evaluate their current models for producing invoices, bills and other transactional documents.
- Quickly advancing technology that makes equipment outdated before it is fully depreciated
- Building the capabilities to incorporate color and targeted content relevant to each customer
- Electronic adoption and the need to make bill print and fulfillment a variable cost as print volumes decline
- Legislation that requires greater information disclosure on customer bills
- Need to deliver documents through a variety of communication channels including print, email and the Web
Striking a balance between paper and electronic document delivery is more important than ever as postage costs continue to rise and the USPS evaluates changes to service schedules. Electronic document delivery can save you money and ensure consistent deliverability, yet your customers may be hesitant to give up their paper documents.
Fiserv is a single source for paper and electronic document delivery. Our proven best practices help you increase e-adoption rates while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Whether you currently produce your documents in-house or outsource to another supplier, Fiserv offers composition, production and delivery services to reduce costs, increase the quality of customer interactions, and facilitate migration to electronic document delivery. We transform your traditional communication touch points into dynamic marketing and educational tools by combining transactional data with relevant educational and promotional messages, greatly increasing the value of the communication.
We are equipped to deliver your documents through a variety of communication channels including print, email, mobile and the Web, according to the preferences of each client.
Our billing services are designed to help you reduce costs, improve efficiency, generate revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Here's how:
- Increase e-adoption while continuing to meet print production needs
- Eliminate fixed, in-house costs
- Minimize postal expense by leveraging our volumes and expertise
- Provide flexible, targeted messaging based on customer attributes to provide relevant content and cross-sell additional products and services
- Move customers to lower cost servicing options
- Incorporate color to improve readability and draw attention to important information
- Ensure complete control and visibility into every point in the document production and delivery process
- Provide insight into the best way to communicate with customers to make every interaction intelligent and meaningful
- Ensure that quality and security are built into every step of the production process