Grow your organization by optimizing sales automation and management efforts with EnAct™ from Fiserv, powered by Microsoft® Dynamics® CRM. By providing an enhanced end-user experience, you will shorten sale cycles, increase close rates and retain valuable customer relationships.
EnAct unlocks the potential of referrals, cross sales and team selling across lines of business by catering to the distinct CRM needs of retail banking, commercial banking and wealth management within a single enterprise application. With better visibility into sales automation and customer information and better tools to track, organize and collaborate, your institution will be able to sharpen your collective focus on the retention and expansion of current client relationships and the acquisition of new relationships.
Through a partnership with Microsoft, Fiserv has customized and extended the powerful Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to address the unique needs of the financial services industry. The result, EnAct, is a hybrid solution that combines all the power and flexibility of a world-class banking CRM platform built on familiar technologies, with the specialized functionality and data that banks and credit unions need to actively develop and deepen customer relationships.
This comprehensive relationship banking data model has been developed and fine-tuned over many years of working with financial institutions around the world. It is designed to blend imported customer data from source systems with data that is collected or created directly within EnAct.
For more than two decades, Fiserv banking CRM consultants have been helping financial institutions improve the execution of relationship selling through the effective use of CRM technology. We apply proven best practices and work closely with bank executives to tailor the software and the implementation program to ensure both initial and ongoing success.
Practical yet flexible sales management features allow you to:
- Optimize centralized marketing efforts with front-line sales initiatives through robust campaign management and execution tools
- Create consistent and repeatable workflow processes to ensure timely connectivity of multistep sales efforts
- Focus on critical customer information to better understand relationships and pinpoint opportunities
- Leverage easy-to-use data-mining tools to surface customer information your employees need to quickly identify and act on sales opportunities
- Maintain real-time access to leads and opportunities by using EnAct on your mobile device
- Analyze performance dashboards to identify pipeline issues and coaching opportunities