Commercial CenterSM: Payables from Fiserv is a file-based payment-submission platform that helps commercial customers improve cash flow and streamline and improve productivity.
Commercial Center: Payables enables commercial customers to submit a single file containing one or multiple payment types with varying payment dates to create live transactions.
- Supports multiple input formats: Customer payables files can be in multiple input formats with single or mixed payment types
- Data format mapping and translation to payment output files: Customer payables can be sent in a mixed file and are not required to be in industry-standard formats; file maps can automatically translate CSV, fixed-width or XML files into check, ACH (NACHA), wire and purchase card payments files
- Secure file transmissions: Customer-facing system does not require expertise with file transmission protocols, file encryption processes or IP addresses/URLs, simple file exchange supports unattended file transmission and receipt with confirmation
- Automated notifications: Push need-to-know information to customers, such as validation and batch reports with dollar amount and count totals
- Alerts: Time-sensitive information is pushed to the user as events occur, users are automatically notified of events such as transaction review or approval requests
- Authentication and entitlements: The user is authenticated and the transaction data is encrypted and secured, utilizes Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council-recommended multifactor authentication and data encryption