Commercial CenterSM: Delivery from Fiserv is a flexible, scalable platform for exchanging data with business clients regardless of preferred channel, volume or required format.
Commercial Center: Delivery enables you to exchange data with your commercial customers regardless of preferred channel, volume or required format. Users aren't required to know industry-standard formats.
- Data format mapping and translation: Customer files can be in the bank-prescribed format, industry format, such as NACHA, EDI, x9.37, or customer-specific format translating CSV or fixed width files to the necessary format
- Secure file transmission: Simple file exchange supports unattended file transmission and receipt with confirmation. Customers can create specific file directories based on the type of file being sent or received, such as balance reporting (BAI), NACHA, wires, positive pay issues or lockbox
- Automated notification: Ability to push need-to-know information to customers, such as validation and batch reports with dollar amount and count totals
- Alerts: Time-sensitive information is pushed to users as events occur, such as transaction review and approval requests
- Authentication and entitlements: Users are authenticated and assigned specific permissions with access to certain sites, functions, transaction entry and approval. Transaction data is encrypted and secured utilizing FFIEC-recommended multifactor authentication and data encryption