Commercial CenterSM: Corporate from Fiserv, an e-banking and business services portal, leverages modular services, data transformation, and multiple delivery and accesses channels to create a flexible platform.
Commercial Center: Corporate leverages modular services, data transformation, and multiple delivery and access channels. The portal provides a streamlined user experience, including a competitive dashboard with single sign-on, public site access, marketing space, high-level actionable items, account information and messaging. Commercial Center: Corporate integrates with all major financial institution account processing platforms to provide real-time and batch file reporting options that give commercial customers the information they need to compete.
- Multichannel: Access to service from multiple devices enables smaller financial institutions to compete with large regional and money center financial institution offerings
- Integrated security and analytics: The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidance provides compatible security solutions, risk mitigation and audit simplification with the Commercial Center: Security layered approach of browser, fraud analytics, strong payment controls
- Dashboard: This virtual banking center for business banking clients offers single sign-on, public site access, marketing space, high-level actionable items, account information and message overviews, providing high-use features in a streamlined user experience
- Flexible reporting and account data export options: Integrates with enterprise resource planning and accounting systems to provide file exports for sophisticated client segments
- Access to current and historic account information: Visibility into account balances and activity using real-time and batch file reporting options integrated with all major core financial institution platforms
- Self-guided mapping tool: Streamlines payment and fraud protection. File onboarding with simple file mapping eliminates costs and minimizes the support required by back-office payment systems and check fraud applications