Consumers want anytime, anywhere financial management. With Mobiliti™ from Fiserv, you can effectively and profitably meet the demand by delivering robust functionality across a range of devices and networks – all through a low-cost, self-service channel.
Offer your customers or members the convenience and power of mobile technology. With a hosted deployment of Mobiliti, the leading provider of information technology services to the financial industry, you have the tools needed to compete successfully and cost-effectively for consumers who expect anytime, anywhere access to their finances.
On Device Enrollment allows users to enroll in online and mobile banking directly from their smartphones, while Instant Balance provides users with the ability to check account balances prior to logging in a true mobile experience.
- SMS/text messaging, including SMS aggregation services
- Mobile browser optimization with full coverage for iOS and Android smartphone platforms
- Downloadable applications for smartphones and tablets on iOS and Android operating systems
- Complete functionality, including bill payments, person-to-person payments, mobile deposit (including real-time deposits), mobile photo bill pay, alerts, user management and location services for branches and ATMs
- Touch ID® support for Apple mobile devices
Mobiliti includes integrated customer care, enrollment tools and reporting, such as:
- Full integration with Fiserv online banking systems for a seamless user experience across online and mobile channels
- NotifiSM enables push notifications
- Popmoney® personal payment service allows users to send money to friends and family using an email address or mobile phone number
- CardValet® enables cardholders to proactively manage their debit card accounts through their smartphones
- Credit Sense™ enables credit score accessibility through Mobiliti
- TransferNow® enables me-to-me external account transfers
- SecureNowTM provides real-time, cross-channel cyber security to protect consumers and help financial institutions comply with rigorous industry regulation