Offer access to banking when, how and where people want it. Mobiliti™ from Fiserv powers world-class mobile banking and payment experiences for banks and credit unions.
Consumers want access to their finances quickly and easily – anytime, anywhere. Financial institutions must respond swiftly to meet soaring consumer demand and deploy a mobile banking system that can efficiently integrate into existing core and digital systems. Mobiliti offers you a mobile banking, alerting and payments platform that can evolve as your users – and your mobile channel – develop.
Mobiliti has a powerful suite of standard features including balances, transfers, bill presentment and payments, alerts, remote deposit capture, bill capture, customer care tools, service reporting, analytics, location-finder services for branches and ATMs, and more. Fiserv also offers a comprehensive set of tools at no additional cost to help you effectively market Mobiliti to consumers and help maximize adoption and usage among end users.
Mobiliti can be delivered as an ASP (or SaaS product) or licensed offering.
- Mobiliti for ASP provides the resources and expertise to create a best-in-class mobile banking and payments solution to meet consumers’ needs. It integrates seamlessly with your existing Fiserv system to deliver a consistent consumer experience across digital channels
- Mobiliti, delivered as a licensed product, is an out-of-the-box mobile banking solution for the U.S. market. It offers a modular platform to enable delivery of individual software features, allowing financial institutions to customize mobile banking services by adding functionality in the form of individual modules built by Fiserv, third parties or your team (using a developer toolkit)
Mobiliti has a wealth of features that empower you to provide the best mobile banking and payments experience, including:
- Complete mobile banking and payments functionality, including funds transfer, location search, bill payments, remote deposit capture, person-to-person payments and actionable alerts
- The ability for consumers to access their accounts via all mobile access methods, including mobile browser, SMS and downloadable apps through a single platform
- Integrated customer/member care, enrollment tools and reporting
Mobiliti – ASP Version
- Integrates with Fiserv online banking systems for a seamless consumer experience across digital channels
- Gives customers and members instant balances – no account login required
- Provides access to card management and credit score
Mobiliti – Licensed Version
- Deploy on-premise or hosted by Fiserv with a wealth of configuration options to deliver a coherent cross-channel user experience
- The modular platform allows you to add functionality with individual modules built by Fiserv, third parties or your own team (using a developer toolkit). Simply put, you can add, remove and customize business capabilities quickly, without a large system upgrade
Mobile Adoption Services
The intended return-on-investment will not materialize unless there are significant levels of adoption and usage. With Mobile Adoption Services, Fiserv works with our customers to effectively measure, monitor and intervene to maximize adoption and usage among consumers to achieve the desired business outcomes. Our adoption services include:
- Mobile adoption workshop from mobile adoption experts who share best practices
- Online database of customizable marketing materials across print and online such as emails, banner ads and postcards
- Ongoing consultation and resources, including dedicated mobile adoption consultants and exclusive consumer research and industry benchmark data
Mobile Adoption Services support is a unique benefit of choosing Fiserv as your mobile solutions partner. Read the Mobile Adoption Services brochure to learn more.