As a Fiserv client, you've made an investment in your consumers' mobile experiences. As a financial institution, you're competing for attention in an increasingly digital marketplace. Fiserv can help you demonstrate how your investment helps consumers.
To help communicate your investment in digital channels, Fiserv offers a variety of customizable marketing programs designed to excite your consumers while showcasing key adoption-driving mobile features.
From marketing webinars, print and digital assets, to frontline staff training modules, Mobile Adoption Services helps you engage your consumers and bring awareness to features that fit their active lifestyles.
- Customizable marketing campaigns: Impact Marketing is a complimentary resource that contains fully customizable marketing campaigns, letting you deploy high-quality, custom-branded marketing pieces regardless of your graphic design experience
- Strategic marketing programs: These kits can help you create and structure marketing programs. Each kit focuses on strategic business goals, from initiatives to engaging digital users, increasing app store ratings, onboarding new consumers and more. Email the Digital Adoption Team to learn how to gain access to these kits
- Frontline staff training: Empower your staff to deliver the highest quality customer service in a comprehensive e-learning portal that focuses on select features and benefits of Mobiliti™
- Mobile app enrollment: Implementing a smart app banner is a digital banking best practice that has been shown to boost mobile app engagement. The non-intrusive, easily recognizable banner appears at the top of the user's screen when they access your website from a mobile device. Clicking it takes the user to your branded app's location in the appropriate app market
- Monthly interest newsletter: Stay up-to-date on all the latest digital adoption services initiatives and offerings in our monthly newsletter
- Engagement and marketing webinars: Join us for half-hour "hot topic" webinars to discuss the latest in program offerings, digital best practices and strategic initiatives. Email DigitalAdoption@fiserv.com for information on how to reserve your spot in our next webinar