AllData Advisor® from Fiserv automates the creation of a consolidated view of client assets and liabilities. The resulting financial insights can lead to stronger relationships and increased assets under management.
Over the past decade, the financial industry has shifted toward fee-based revenue models. As a result, the need for advisors to provide holistic financial guidance to their clients has taken on new strategic importance. AllData Advisor can help.
AllData Advisor aggregates account data from virtually any online financial source — including investment accounts, employee stock plans, mortgages, insurance and banking — and then puts the data into a format that integrates with popular advisor desktop systems. Advisors can view balances, positions and transactions across all their clients’ accounts, allowing sophisticated analysis and deep insight.
Because AllData Advisor eliminates the time-consuming manual data entry of held-away assets, advisors have more time to better service new and existing clients. By offering a high-performance tool, broker-dealers can attract and retain top producers.
With AllData Advisor, advisors and broker-dealers can:
- Increase total assets under management
- Deliver better-informed investment strategies
- Build investor trust and confidence
- Increase client satisfaction and retention
- Eliminate manual input of data from paper statements
- Learn how held-away assets are performing relative to managed assets
With an advisor using AllData Advisor, investors can:
- Monitor their complete financial portfolio
- Receive accurate, targeted financial guidance from advisors
- Obtain advice on self-directed accounts
- Increase the value received from the advisor relationship
- Monetization opportunities: Alerts help advisors attract new assets and offer advice on held-away assets
- Big-picture financial view: Real-time panoramic view of each client’s entire portfolio creates opportunities in held-away accounts, helping advisors deliver superior guidance and target more assets to bring in-house
- Widest, deepest coverage: Consolidates account information from banking, investment, retirement, insurance, credit card, mortgage and annuities — drawing from more than 17,000 sources
- Intelligent and timely data: Detailed and accurate data on investment positions and transaction information, updated daily
- Unsurpassed security: Uses the same technology as the world’s leading financial institutions to safeguard online banking applications and investment portals
- Complete integration: Designed for seamless integration into the advisor desktop and the client portal. Flexible options for information delivery allow data to empower a host of advisor applications, from financial planning to CRM
Our aggregation services support any application that requires personal financial data.