Top Five Reasons to Attend Fiserv Forum 2015
It only took 19 minutes after invitations were sent for Fiserv Forum 2015 for the first completed registration to arrive.
What prompted clients, including Keri Hilgendorf of State Bank of Fairmont, to register so quickly? "Forum is a definite must, offering relevant, timely information to help our bank stay competitive," said the Fairmont, Minnesota, banker. "Excellent sessions, speakers and networking opportunities make it one of the best conferences I've been to."
"Excellent sessions, speakers and networking opportunities make it one of the best conferences I've been to."
Hilgendorf is not alone in her excitement. With an insightful mix of education, networking and nationally known speakers, Fiserv Forum 2015 promises to once again be a must-attend event for financial services professionals. We hope you plan to join us April 20 – 23 in Las Vegas.
If you need a little encouragement to pack your bags, here are the top five reasons you should attend Fiserv Forum 2015:
- Invest in your business. Forum brings together your peers, Fiserv executives, industry experts and solution partners to share their expertise in one setting. As Anna Clayton, vice president of Central Bank in Lexington, Kentucky, shared, "With the knowledge I gain at Forum, I'm better equipped to guide and position our bank to take advantage of new products and services, which gives us a competitive advantage in the marketplace."
- Discover innovative solutions. The Solutions Center at Forum provides interactive access to a wide range of innovative financial services solutions, as well as an opportunity to interact with Fiserv product teams, experts and partners. Your time in the Solutions Center will complement Forum sessions and meetings, offering a firsthand look at innovative solutions.
- Explore industry topics and trends. Forum sessions offer insights into the industry trends and topics that matter most to your business. Fiserv has framed Forum sessions around five key business areas: business banking, consumer banking, digital banking, lending and payments.
- Receive product-specific news and information. Forum offers an in-depth look at leading-edge solutions, as well as an opportunity to talk with Fiserv product leaders. In an evolving marketplace, it's more important than ever to learn strategies to boost efficiency, improve profitability, maintain regulatory compliance and drive revenue growth.
- Engage in unmatched networking opportunities. With thousands of financial leaders attending Forum each year, the opportunities to network are nearly unlimited. Forum is designed to help you exchange ideas and perspectives, share experiences and discuss best practices with your peers and other business and industry leaders.