Financial Crime Risk Management
Solutions for Financial Crime Risk Management from Fiserv provide fraud detection and anti-money laundering software for financial institutions.
Financial crime rates are rising. Between fraud and money laundering, financial institutions are in the crossfire. Strategies to aggressively combat these activities are a mandatory part of the modern banking business.
Today's criminals are sophisticated. They choose the most lucrative channels to commit their crimes and they often have the upper hand as many legacy fraud detection solutions take a single-focus approach. To provide an adequate defense, organizations need a platform to combine intelligence from multiple risk silos, thus improving efficiency and competitive advantage. Fiserv can help.
Our top-ranked Financial Crime Risk Management solutions deliver exactly what today's modern fraud investigators recommend: risk protection across disparate fraud types and anti-money laundering silos. Our technology boosts results of mitigating both types of risk by combining intelligence through a common operational platform.
Our solutions approach risk protection from two perspectives:
- Fraud risk: Fiserv has successfully prevented millions of dollars of losses for our financial institution clients. We analyze all channels and payment types within a financial institution. Our highly configurable solution can be adapted for check fraud, ACH fraud, wire fraud, debit card fraud, credit card fraud and mobile payment fraud
- Money laundering risk: We provide a comprehensive anti-money laundering software solution that includes transaction monitoring, intelligent detection tools, watch list filtering, alert investigation, case management, workflow, regulatory reporting (CTR, SAR) and management reporting
Fiserv leads the industry in financial crime prevention. Our solution was named Best Financial Crime Prevention Product by Banking Technology magazine for the second consecutive year.
Our Financial Crime Risk Management solutions can help you:
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Prevent fraud losses
- Reduce the number of false positives
- Streamline operations and reduce costs
- Deliver better detection by combining behavioral profiling and rules management
- Process cases faster