Certainty and Confidence in Your Mobile Channel
Managing risks and maintaining customer confidence are vital to your financial institution. Fiserv delivers the organizational, product and operational confidence allowing financial institutions to get ahead of the curve while managing the risks associated with running the mobile channel.
Industry-Leading Mobile Security
Leading the industry with our Mobile SafeGuardSM mobile security framework, our technology is proven to be safe, robust, resilient and secure. It has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent systems security experts within and outside banks and deployed into PCI-DSS compliant environments since 2002. This gives our customers and consumers-at-large confidence in the security of their mobile financial services.
At a high level, our mobile solutions products offer the following security safeguards:
- Authentication: Mobile banking end customers and administrative users are authenticated for every interaction with any Fiserv application. Authentication can be by username/password or can utilize single sign-on technologies
- Encryption: 128-bit encryption is used for all transactions within our products and between our server-based infrastructure and bank hosts (such as core banking and payment systems)
- Fraud: Mechanisms such as transaction validation (e.g. real-time value and velocity checks) and transaction reconciliation processes are incorporated to proactively detect and address fraud
- Availability/Resilience: Our technology is protected against malicious attacks through software and server hardening measures
- Auditability: Our products provide full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting. Intrusion detection technologies enhance the auditability of our delivered mobile financial services
- Regulatory Compliance: Our products exceed the regulatory compliance requirements of the US, Europe and other jurisdictions. This includes the auditing and authentication needs arising from Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), BASEL II and other industry risk management policies and regulations
Simpli5 - Implementation Methodology
Given the degree of turbulence in the mobile financial services market-place and the rate of change, your financial institution must get every mobile implementation right. The opportunity costs and time of re-architecting unworkable mobile solutions can be catastrophic. Understanding this dynamic, Fiserv has designed a mobile-specific implementation methodology for licensed implementations – Simpli5.
The Fiserv Simpli5 implementation approach for mobile solutions aims to reduce the risks of deployment for your mobile channel. We do this through a five-stage process:
- Understanding consumers of banking services
- Defining unique consumer experiences
- Aligning the solution to the consumer's world
- Delivering the financial institution's promises to consumers
- Optimizing the financial institution’s mobile banking strategy
We understand that major financial institutions want to be masters of their mobile channel destinies. Through Simpli5, Fiserv can make that a reality for them.
Proven Flexible Interfaces
Enabling various integration methods and options to core/host systems, Mobiliti can be easily implemented to your organization’s existing infrastructure. This reduces the traditional costs, time and risk implications associated with host integration for a mobile commerce deployment. Mobiliti has successfully integrated into more than 30 core or host systems, including those provided by:
- Jack Henry
- First Data
- and many others, including numerous business intelligence, risk/fraud management, CRM, authentication, preference/identity management solutions
Underlying Mobiliti from Fiserv is a robust, enterprise mobile financial services platform enabling the effective management of the mobile channel end-to-end. At a high level, some of the core capabilities of the Mobiliti banking-grade platform include:
- Customer enrollment and activation
- Customer care and support
- Channel diagnostics and incident management
- Logging and auditing of transactions
- Mobile channel parameter configuration
- Risk and security management
- Mobile operator and core system integration
- Billing and pricing management
- Reporting and service analytics
Having a banking-grade platform power your mobile channel provides you with the certainty you need to focus your time and energy on more strategic activities, such as service differentiation. Mobiliti’s extensive channel management capabilities provide your mobile channel with the foundation you need to succeed with confidence.
For more information on our Mobile Solutions, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.