Whether your company wants to process in-house, or take advantage of all the benefits of an outsourced approach, Fiserv offers implementation paths that are second to none along with the most comprehensive account and remittance processing choices.
Account-based transactions drive your business – and they account for an untold number of visible and invisible connections to your customers each day. The quality of your processing service matters like never before; it can protect against reputational risk, competitive disadvantage and customer attrition.
Your customers need convenience. You need speed, security and reliability. You also need an effective strategy for keeping up with new processing technology, complying with new financial regulations, streamlining systems, improving services, controlling costs and preventing fraud. Fiserv can help.
From bank platform and credit union platforms to consumer electronic bill payment, item processing solutions, remittance solutions, and integrated ATM, debit, credit and prepaid services, Fiserv provides banks and credit unions of all sizes a truly comprehensive array of choices – delivered on the most popular software suites and technology platforms. Processing Services from Fiserv include:
- The widest range of bank platforms – from in-house options to outsourced environments – that best meet an institution’s budget and goals
- Service-oriented architecture that drives unlimited integration
- Straight-through check processing that combines electronic clearing and remote deposit capture technology to deliver immediate, paperless results
- End-to-end account processing solutions that enable you to manage transactions efficiently while minimizing risk
- High-quality, private-label remittance processing solutions for financial institutions delivered via a national lockbox network and incorporating the latest imaging technology
We help our clients achieve the right balance of integration with innovation to meet specific business goals. With our Processing Services, you can:
- Leverage both geography and technology to access the support of thousands of Fiserv professionals
- Explore the breadth and depth of our processing solutions, which give you the most choices for a complete solution without having to fill "missing pieces" through additional vendors
- Benefit from our years of experience applying technology solutions in unique customer environments – and yielding powerful, profitable results
- Offer new fee-based services and grow deposits with minimal capital investment
What We Offer
- Account Processing Solutions Account Processing Solutions from Fiserv help banks, thrifts and credit unions create a reliable bank platform to reduce risk and drive efficiency using all channels of banking activity.
- ATM Solutions Fiserv offers comprehensive management and operations support for your ATM network, ensuring that your machines are up and running when your customers need them.
- Bank Platforms Whether you are a growing community bank, a large, multinational financial institution or a nontraditional banking organization, Fiserv has a bank platform that fits your needs.
- Biller Solutions Biller Solutions from Fiserv allow organizations to balance customer demands for multi-channel billing and payment options while improving customer satisfaction and reducing costs.
- Card Solutions Card Solutions from Fiserv provide complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel, a premier payments network.
- Club Solutions Whether you need a full suite of fitness management software, an electronic funds transfer (EFT) system or an outsource partner to handle billing and member services, Fiserv has solutions to boost the operational fitness of your health club.
- Credit & Debit Solutions Whether with credit, debit or prepaid cards, Credit & Debit Solutions from Fiserv help financial institutions build greater customer loyalty and increase transaction rates.
- Credit Union Platforms Credit Union Platforms from Fiserv provide an integrated, innovative foundation for growth. They also provide the technology you need to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
- Electronic Billing & Payment Solutions Electronic Billing & Payment Solutions from Fiserv can help you meet the demands of the most Internet-savvy customers, regardless of your institution’s size.
- Institutional Management We offer state-of-the-art software for the investment management community, including solutions for all of your back office needs, including fee billing, trade processing and high volume performance calculations.
- Item Processing Solutions With Item Processing Solutions from Fiserv, you can grow deposits by enabling anytime, anywhere check deposits. You can also maximize processing efficiency and minimize your exposure to fraud.
- Lending Solutions Originate and service loans and leases more quickly and efficiently while minimizing risk to your lending operations. Fiserv offers superior loan processing solutions that reduce costs, generate revenue, allow you to stay focused in an increasingly competitive landscape, and position you for future growth.
Delivering business-critical communications to customers accurately, on time and with relevant information is essential for customer satisfaction and retention. Output Solutions from Fiserv can help leverage business-critical communications to reduce costs, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Prepaid Solutions With a robust prepaid program, you can gain new cardholders and build consumer loyalty. Fiserv offers prepaid processing, program management and support of prepaid cards for financial institutions.
- Remittance Solutions With Remittance Solutions from Fiserv, your financial institution can offer comprehensive receivables management, remittance processing and lockbox services to customers in multiple industries.
- Wealth Management Serving the technology needs of the financial service industry for more than 25 years, Fiserv helps clients maximize efficiency and solve business challenges in all areas of wealth management.