Remote Infrastructure Management
Remote Infrastructure Management from Fiserv helps you build and monitor a secure, integrated and reliable IT infrastructure while reducing costs and increasing operational efficiencies.
If financial institutions are to prevail in the face of market uncertainty and the ever-evolving technology landscape, optimizing their IT infrastructure through technological innovation while lowering operating costs is essential. What’s needed are the services of a reliable and competent remote infrastructure management provider who can help your organization to not only survive but to thrive.
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) from Fiserv provides cost-effective resources and the capabilities required to access, build and manage a secure and integrated IT environment. We support your in-house installations of banking, payments and other financial transaction processing platforms. Because our support comprises networks, servers, databases and applications, you can focus on your core business and offload day-to-day IT Infrastructure management to our certified and experienced IT professionals.
Our extensive application and domain expertise in banking and payments, coupled with our proven global infrastructure management capabilities, can help you improve system uptime and customer service responsiveness, while reducing costs. In fact, you can expect a 40% to 60% reduction in IT infrastructure management costs when you work with us.
Remote Infrastructure Management implements a robust delivery framework that is built to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards, incorporates innovative technology and is backed by qualified experts. With delivery centers located in the United States, India and Costa Rica, we alert you of problems and help you resolve them before they affect your customers. This enables you to exceed uptime targets, maintain the highest level of security across your network, reduce operation costs, and increase customer satisfaction ratings.
Our Remote Infrastructure Management helps you address critical business challenges like:
- Cost pressures: Developing in-house capabilities and people; infrastructure investment needs; and frequent, expensive and time-consuming technology updates
- Talent availability and retention: Difficulty finding people with specialized skills and expertise; providing career paths to retain and manage IT infrastructure engineers
- 24/7 support: Managing round-the-clock uptime and readiness; and meeting rigorous processing requirements to avoid service failures
- Regulatory compliance: Meeting continuously changing regulatory requirements and evolving technology landscape; and minimizing diversion of key resources from core services
The RIM team at Fiserv manages an IT infrastructure that delivers an extremely secure, fast and highly available environment to financial institutions worldwide, enabling thousands of consumers to carry out their daily financial transactions over multiple channels (over the counter, the Internet, mobile, etc.).
Our complete range of turnkey IT infrastructure management solutions includes:
- Data center management
- Managed security services
- Database services
- End-user computing services
- Network and storage management
- Server management
- Application management services
Get the most out of your IT infrastructure. When you partner with Fiserv you benefit from:
- High performance infrastructure expertise: The RIM team manages a fully redundant, advanced network of data centers. We deliver account processing for thousands of banks and credit unions, helping clients exceed customer expectations for speed and security
- Best-in-class infrastructure management talent: We offer a team of highly qualified IT professionals with extensive experience managing banking and payments infrastructure. Our RIM professionals have certifications and expertise in HP®, Remedy®, Oracle®, Cisco®, Microsoft®, Sun®, IBM® and Red Hat® infrastructure technologies
- Scalable team: With more than 1,000 IT infrastructure professionals across Fiserv, we can quickly scale up or scale down your team to match your evolving business requirements
- Commitment to information security and quality: Our global delivery centers are CMMI Level 5 assessed, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, and PCI DSS and SAS 70 compliant. The Fiserv RIM team leverages the Six Sigma quality framework and follows the ITIL service strategy
For more information on Remote Infrastructure Management and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.