Whether you are launching a new institution or acquiring assets, Fiserv has the tools and the experience to help you successfully carve out a niche.
As a new financial institution, you need a technology platform and access to the kind of expertise that gives you a competitive advantage. You deserve the same kind of attention well-established banks get. And, you need solutions that grow with you — avoiding the need for a painful conversion at a later date.
Fiserv bank platforms enjoy the widest use in the industry, processing more than one in three U.S. banks. The value-add Fiserv products and services that surround them provide you with everything you need to support your business model and build your organization, for as long as you need them. With our expertise and solutions, you can smoothly absorb new acquisitions and build an agile business that adjusts to volatile business dynamics, mitigates risks and grows in a shifting marketplace.
Fiserv offers four bank platforms – available for in-house or outsourced processing – and the industry's largest portfolio of surround solutions, from innovative payment technologies to insightful business analysis. Your combination of services and features can be as unique as the needs of your new bank. We offer:
- Innovation, in a constant effort to ensure that our advanced bank platforms help de novo banks grow by providing top-notch customer service, streamlined back-office operations and cutting-edge products and services in a changing environment
- Integration, which increases efficiency and assimilates key functions, including loans, deposits, customer information, general ledger and accounting. Our service-oriented architecture (SOA) empowers you to integrate an extensive Fiserv product portfolio and third-party systems to create a comprehensive solution that meets your needs
- Expertise with start-up banks, technology conversion and integration, market analysis, regulatory compliance and more
Our de novo banking solutions will enable you to delight your customers with the convenience, consistency and value they expect from their financial institution. Following are just a few of the benefits of choosing Fiserv:
- We offer the choice of five different platforms — Cleartouch®, DNATM, Precision®, Premier® or Signature® — to best fit your business plan
- Single-vendor solutions from an integrated technology portfolio that spans Payments, Processing Services, Risk and Compliance, Customer and Channel Management, and Business Insights
- Innovative payment and customer channel technology for rapid growth and customer loyalty
- Scalable solutions that grow with your business
What We Offer
- Credit Union Platforms
Credit Union Platforms from Fiserv provide an integrated, innovative foundation for growth. They also provide the technology you need to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
- Cleartouch Bank Platform
Cleartouch® from Fiserv, an innovative, online, real-time bank platform, delivers powerful business analytics and customizable workflows to help banks drive revenue, increase cross sales and build customer loyalty. Leveraging secure SOA, clients have a single view of customer information across all channels and can quickly adopt new technologies to keep pace with evolving business environments.
- DNA Platform
DNA™ from Fiserv is a modern, flexible, real-time account processing platform with a unique open architecture and a person-centered data model. It helps financial institutions operate more efficiently, capture complete customer relationships and adapt to changing business needs.
- Precision Bank Platform
Precision® from Fiserv is an integrated, end-to-end bank platform that helps optimize business processes, grow revenue and drive efficiency. Precision supports new account and transaction processing, document management and imaging, online banking, business intelligence and risk management. It can be deployed in-house or as an outsourced solution.
- Premier Bank Platform
America’s bankers have long relied on Premier® from Fiserv to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain new business insights. More U.S. financial institutions use Premier than any other account processing platform, in part because it is designed by bankers, for bankers.
- Signature Bank Platform
Signature® from Fiserv is a complete, real-time, SOA-based solution that delivers customization, system integration and business process improvement to traditional and nontraditional financial institutions around the world. Highly scalable in mid-tier and large institutions in 45 countries and 21 languages, Signature provides a flexible and cost-effective solution for account processing.