Whether you are a growing community bank, a large, multinational financial institution or a nontraditional banking organization, Fiserv has a bank platform that fits your needs.
A superior banking platform lays the foundation for your success as a financial institution. You need a bank platform that creates efficiencies by improving your key processes. You also need to enhance performance across your organization by leveraging industry-specific tools. Most importantly, you need a scalable, flexible platform with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) that will help you meet customers’ evolving needs.
Fiserv offers bank platforms around the globe and in all of the United States. In fact, among U.S. banks, more than one in three operates on a Fiserv bank platform. Why? Because Fiserv provides a comprehensive and integrated solution that addresses all of their performance and growth concerns. We can help your bank, too.
Choose from the industry's widest range of bank platforms, available for in-house or outsourced processing. All are created with a broad, deep understanding of banking that adds value at every level. Each has a combination of services and features as unique as the needs of your organization, whether your institution is a de novo or holds billions of dollars in assets. We offer:
- Innovation: The differentiator in the banking industry. Our advanced bank platforms help financial institutions improve customer service, streamline back-office operations and compete more effectively throughout the United States and around the world
- Integration: Our SOA empowers you to integrate an extensive product portfolio with third-party systems to create a comprehensive solution that meets your needs. Fully integrate your financial institution's key functions, including deposits, loans, customer information, general ledger and accounting
- Experience: Delight your customers with the convenience, consistency and value they increasingly demand. Our bank platforms enable financial institutions to increase growth and generate loyalty by providing employees and customers with real-time data across multiple channels
A Fiserv banking solution ensures cost savings for you and the best experience possible for your employees and customers. Among many other benefits, with Fiserv you gain:
- Business agility: Fiserv bank platforms — Cleartouch®, Precision®, Premier® and Signature® — enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but all of them help our financial institution clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations
- Customer loyalty: The ability to provide an exceptional experience helps you retain current customers, attract new ones and expand customers’ relationships with your bank, helping ensure strong, continued growth
- Intuitive, effective tools that increase employee satisfaction: Our systems are easy to use, with instinctive navigation and an SOA that helps your employees gain and retain customers
What We Offer
Cleartouch Bank Platform
Cleartouch® from Fiserv, an innovative, online, real-time bank platform, delivers powerful business analytics and customizable workflows to help banks drive revenue, increase cross sales and build customer loyalty. Leveraging secure SOA, clients have a single view of customer information across all channels and can quickly adopt new technologies to keep pace with evolving business environments.
We’ve designed Fiserv banking products to be used by any financial institution, especially yours, and our popular ancillary products to work as powerful additions to our bank platforms.
Precision Bank Platform
Precision® from Fiserv is an integrated, end-to-end bank platform that helps optimize business processes, grow revenue and drive efficiency. Precision supports new account and transaction processing, document management and imaging, online banking, business intelligence and risk management. It can be deployed in-house or as an outsourced solution.
Premier Bank Platform
America’s bankers have long relied on the Premier® bank platform from Fiserv to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain new business insights. More U.S. financial institutions use Premier than any other account processing platform, in part because it is designed by bankers, for bankers.
Signature Bank Platform
Signature® from Fiserv is a complete, real-time, SOA-based solution that delivers customization, system integration and business process improvement to traditional and nontraditional financial institutions around the world. Highly scalable in mid-tier and large institutions in 45 countries and 21 languages, Signature provides a flexible and cost-effective solution for account processing.