Loan Accounting for Premier
Loan Accounting for Premier® from Fiserv is the industry’s leading best-of-suite lending solution.
With this single application, lending departments can process and manage all types of loans: commercial, real estate, installment, mortgage, serviced, participation and dealer loans. Loan Accounting equips loan officers with easy access to flexible interest, tracking, repayment and billing methods, enabling them to conveniently monitor loan status and delinquent payments.
Robust commercial lending capabilities make Loan Accounting ideal for processing U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. A substantial number of the top 50 SBA lenders rely on Loan Accounting to process SBA loans.
- Full range of functionality: With Loan Accounting, financial institutions are able to manage escrow, collateral, cosigners, financial statements and insurance. The solution also delivers the ability to process late charges, payoff charges and fees
- Flexibility: Because Loan Accounting is a specification- and parameter-based application, financial institutions have tremendous flexibility in how they implement the solution. They can tailor their use of the solution to fit their loan offerings and customers’ needs
- Integration to related Fiserv solutions: Integration to business intelligence and loan origination solutions from Fiserv supports onboarding of new loans, and monitoring and evaluation of lending portfolios
- Scalability: Loan Accounting accommodates financial institutions of any size or business model
- Ease-of-use: Like other applications within the Premier suite, Loan Accounting saves staff time and effort by providing browser-based, intuitive, point-and-click functionality, as well as user-friendly navigation and interfaces
For more information on Loan Accounting for Premier and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.