Card Services for Cleartouch
Fiserv is one of the fastest-growing and most technologically advanced providers of card services, including ATM and debit services. Card Services for Cleartouch® provides superior integration that streamlines processes for your staff and enhances the customer experience.
Fiserv helped pioneer the evolution from paper to electronic transactions, and we continue to develop industry-leading technology and products. We are committed to enabling our clients to remain competitive by providing them with best-in-class card services.
Card Services for Cleartouch will help you grow your business, increase profitability, build customer relationships and gain a competitive edge.
Card Services for Cleartouch includes the following:
- ATM and debit card management: Our comprehensive ATM and debit card services include the design, production, storage and inventory control of cards. Card management services enable you to quickly and easily perform card maintenance such as activation, fee generation, PIN reissue and replacement at the expiration date
- ATM driving and monitoring: Our ATM driving services support the most popular ATM makes and models. Nonstop monitoring ensures that each ATM is functioning properly, and surcharge options enable you to generate fee income
- Credit solutions: Our full-service credit processing system supports multi-product environments and incorporates origination, adjudication, fraud prevention and extensive reporting capabilities
- EFT processing solutions: With a single online connection to Fiserv, your financial institution can participate in regional, national and international ATM and point-of-sale networks, shared service center systems, and all major credit card systems
- UChoose Rewards®: This service enables customers to earn points each time they perform a signature-based card transaction. They can then redeem the points for merchandise, gift cards, travel or cash at our online store
For more information on Card Services for Cleartouch and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 or Contact Us.