Thousands of financial services providers rely on Fiserv to print and mail critical year-end tax forms to their customers. We understand the importance of protecting confidential customer data and our solution is integrated with all Fiserv core account processing solutions for additional security.
Increasingly, financial services providers are discovering the advantages of outsourcing the preparation and distribution of their year-end tax forms. Convenient, reliable and secure tax form processing services from Fiserv can help you meet year-end requirements efficiently and cost effectively. We print and mail millions of tax documents for our clients each year.
To make data transmission easy, our solution is integrated with all Fiserv core account processing solutions and meets the highest data security standards in the industry. Our complete turnkey process includes pre-processing, data preparation, laser printing and mailing. We also provide address verification, mail forwarding and address hygiene services. Our experienced production team, which is familiar with multiple file layouts and state-of-the-art transmission methods, streamlines the entire process for your organization.
As a leading provider of technology and outsourcing solutions to the financial services industry, we understand the importance of protecting your customers' personal information. We utilize industry best practices and advanced technologies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and privacy standards.
- A turnkey process that includes pre-processing and data preparation, laser printing and mailing
- Seamless integration with Fiserv account processing platforms
- PDF images compatible with COLD storage applications
- Address verification and mail forwarding services, combined with commingling and address hygiene services, to minimize postage expenses
- Extensive policies and procedures to safeguard confidential information
- Multifaceted, multistep quality control process
- 24x7x365 file transmission with production file validation process
For more information on tax forms from Fiserv, contact us at 800-826-1636 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.