Meet the growing demands of your customers' mobile banking needs and rapidly achieve a compelling return on investment with Mobile Solutions from Fiserv.
Consumers demand access to mobile banking. Offering your customers mobile financial services is a necessity in order to stay competitive in the financial services industry. It is important for businesses to adopt enterprise-wide mobile financial services strategies that will enhance your customers' banking experiences and at the same time give you significant returns on your investment. More financial institutions globally and in the U.S. trust mobile solutions from Fiserv than from any other vendor.
We offer the industry's leading mobile banking, alerting, database access, workflow, and payments solutions, perfect for banks and credit unions of all sizes. Our solutions offer a wealth of features that lower the total cost of ownership and help you to reach more consumers, including:
- The broadest range of mobile transactions, from simple banking inquiries to a complete set of mobile alerting and payment models, satisfying the needs of every customer segment
- Simultaneous support of all three mobile access modes – SMS, mobile browser and downloadable application – through a single integrated platform
- The most comprehensive enrollment and customer care tools and reporting across both the online and mobile channels
- Enterprise-grade channel management capabilities, including service analytics, security management, diagnostic resources and tools that facilitate full integration into the financial institution's core infrastructure assets
- Scalability to capitalize on new mobile channels, evolving technology and diverse customer segments
- A broad range of integration and pre-integration options to reduce the implementation workload on your organization
- Fully integrated mobile deposit
- Mobile access to your enterprise content management to electronically review and approve documents
Our mobile solutions are recognized as the best go-to-market solutions for financial institutions that are looking to satisfy today's needs for mobile banking while supporting the evolution of their mobile channel. We have the most sustainable, market-proven solutions available as evidenced by:
- Fiserv ranked the best out of the 15 companies on the 2011-2012 Mobile Banking Vendor Scorecard by Javelin Strategy and Research
- Fiserv has the fastest selling mobile solutions in the market with more than 1,000 financial institutions having selected our mobile solutions
- Fiserv offers a full professional support staff to provide guidance and/or implementation expertise
- Fiserv provides best practices that are the result of ongoing investments in user experience research and testing, technology innovation, business intelligence and operational quality
With Mobile Solutions, you'll be able to reach all your customers wherever they are. The benefits include:
- Achieving universal reach and driving the highest levels of mobile banking, alerting and payment adoption and usage, leading to the highest strategic yield
- Delivering the most complete mobile payments offering to your customers, including person-to-person payments, bill payments and payments at the point-of-sale
- Opening up new market segments, including satisfying the needs of technologically savvy consumers
- Saving money by serving consumers through the mobile channel, which costs less than traditional channels such as the branch and contact center
- Reducing your complexity by pre-integrating our product into existing industry products and services
- Providing the lowest possible implementation and operational risks through rigorous governance, security management and compliance measures
What We Offer
- Certainty and Confidence in Your Mobile Channel Managing risks and maintaining customer confidence are vital to your financial institution. Fiserv delivers the organizational, product and operational confidence allowing financial institutions to get ahead of the curve while managing the risks associated with running the mobile channel.
- Complete Mobile Payments With our industry-leading solutions in payments, Fiserv empowers financial institutions to successfully deliver on all aspects of the emerging mobile ecosystem, including person-to-person payments, bill payment and payments at the point-of-sale.
- Mobile Access for Director Director® from Fiserv manages virtually any document, including reports, check images, statements, notices, scanned documents and emails, helping your bank build an easily accessible information repository. This comprehensive solution contains dozens of integrated modules and works with our Premier®, Precision® and Cleartouch® account processing platforms.
- Mobile Access for Nautilus Financial institutions can't afford to limp along with operational inefficiencies. With Nautilus® from Fiserv, you can create, organize and control access for all types of content across your business from a single interface.
- Mobile Source Capture Given the popularity of smartphones, mobile deposits have emerged as an essential product for financial institutions to offer. Mobile Source Capture™ from Fiserv provides your customers and members the ultimate convenience in making a remote deposit.
- Mobiliti MobilitiTM from Fiserv is a hosted solution that gives community banks and credit unions the tools and expertise to deliver powerful, world-class mobile banking and payment services - with minimum impact on budgets, human resources and implementation timeframes.
- Mobiliti Advantage Mobiliti AdvantageTM from Fiserv is an out-of-the-box mobile banking solution for the U.S. market that can be deployed quickly, ensuring not only a quick jumpstart to your mobile strategy, but also support of seamless enhancements as this channel – and its users’ needs – evolve over time
- Mobiliti Edge With a focus on international markets, Mobiliti EdgeTM from Fiserv delivers a comprehensive mobile financial services platform, which includes out-of-box mobile payments and enterprise alert capabilities.
- Mobiliti Enterprise Mobiliti EnterpriseTM from Fiserv is an extensible, highly configurable solution for mobile banking, alerts and payments that gives your financial institution complete control over what is offered as well as how those services are provided to your customers.
- Mobiliti Reach Mobiliti ReachTM from Fiserv enables banks in emerging economies to deliver a complete and carrier-independent mobile banking and payments solution. Aimed for major banks in rapidly evolving economies, Mobiliti Reach will enable your organization to lead the way in reaching existing banked customers, and new unbanked and underbanked consumer segments.
SpotPay™ from Fiserv enables small businesses to accept credit and debit mobile payments anywhere, anytime, using a secure card reader attached to iOS or Android™ mobile devices, while financial institutions enjoy a new recurring income stream.
- The Highest Mobile Adoption and Usage From our mobile adoption services to delivering a compelling user experience, Fiserv enables you to achieve the highest levels of mobile adoption and usage.