Walk-In Solutions from Fiserv enable billers to offer a convenient way for customers to pay bills quickly and in-person at more than 20,000 locations throughout the United States.
One in five people prefer to pay a bill in person. Some are from the 30 million households in the United States that do not have a bank account. Walk-In bill payment provides a valuable service to the unbanked or underbanked customer and others who like the security and convenience of paying a bill in person with cash.
Walk-in bill payment solutions from Fiserv bring together 25 years of electronic billing and payment experience and 15 years of walk-in payment expertise. The result? The industry’s most reliable walk-in bill payment solution that delivers significant benefits to billers.
No one has the depth of our expertise or the scope to reach as many customers. Our accomplishments speak for themselves.
- Leadership: Largest walk-in bill payment provider in the United States, reaching more than 85% of the walk-in bill payment customers in the top 75 U.S. cities
- Experience: Relationships with more than 150 authorized billers
- Operational Excellence: 100% guarantee of funds; 100% electronic rate; proven sigma processes
As America’s leading walk-in payment service with more than 20,000 locations nationally, we process fast, secure, and convenient in-person bill payments for thousands of consumers every day. We offer same day, next-day, and three-day payment options, as well as nearly all MasterCard© and Visa©card bill payments.
Our solution gives Billers:
- Electronic payments: Capture the benefits of an electronic payment solution while allowing your customers to pay in person with cash
- Reduced costs: The walk-in payment customer is the most costly to serve. Allow Fiserv to manage this process to reduce costs. A partnership with Fiserv will result in reduced administrative costs and increased collection efficiency
- Operational support: Fiserv provides services to help ensure the successful operation of your walk-in channel. These services include: bilingual customer service support, a professional agent network with agents in all 50 states, and point-of sale marketing support
Fiserv is committed to maximizing the value of your walk-in payment channel. Maintaining your own walk-in center is expensive. By outsourcing the service to Fiserv, you can serve this important customer base at a fraction of the cost of an in-house solution.
By offering a walk-in payment option, billers give their customers the ability to:
- Obtain a receipt of their payment
- Pay bills using cash
- Pay multiple bills in one location while simultaneously taking care of other errands.
Walk-In bill payments are a critical part of the payment spectrum, and must be available for a biller to claim that they offer the full range of bill payment options.