Year founded: 1984
Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Locations: 158 worldwide
Employees: Approximately 20,000
Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012
Who We Are
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.
What We Do
We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud or meet regulatory compliances, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
Fiserv delivers technology solutions in five areas of competence:
- Payments: Solutions to optimize all aspects of payments, creating efficiency and driving growth
- Processing Services: Solutions for managing account-based transactions reliably and securely
- Risk & Compliance: Solutions to prevent and mitigate risk
- Customer & Channel Management: Solutions to attract, retain and grow customer relationships
- Insights & Optimization: Solutions that transform data into actionable business insights
Our mission is to provide integrated technology and services solutions that enable best-in-class results for our clients.